If you are searching for a residential roofing company in Burnet, TX, you’re most likely looking for a company built on professionalism and quality. Apex Roofing offers high-quality roofing services at a price you can afford. We are committed to making sure that our clients receive the best possible residential roofing systems. All the roofing materials we install come from the industry’s finest manufacturers. We then pair these materials with our expert roofing contractors who understand how to correctly install them. Offering excellent client care is also one of the main goals of our roofing staff. Call our staff at (512) 677-6817 whenever you need professional roofing repairs from a dependable, caring residential roofing company.
Do You Need a Roof Replacement?
Regardless of the durability of your roofing materials, they will not last forever. As the materials age and are exposed to the elements, they deteriorate and will need to be upgraded eventually. As a dependable residential roofing company, Apex Roofing offers quality services for a roof replacement in Burnet, TX. Our company offers several different kinds of roofing products, and we’re more than willing to upgrade your roof to a more durable, longer-lasting material. In addition to expert roof replacement services, we also provide roof inspections to determine if your roof actually needs to be replaced. We will make note of the condition of your roofing materials and recommend either repairs or a replacement. Of course, roof replacements are not the only services we provide. The links below provide additional information about our services.
Services for Your Residential Roofing System
If you want to make sure you have a strong roofing system on your house, employ Apex Roofing as the residential roofing company for all your roofing repairs. We offer services to repair even the smallest parts of your roofing system, such as the flashing or the rain gutters. Our office is able to work on all types of roofing systems. Contact our staff at (512) 677-6817 to set up an appointment for residential roofing service in Burnet, TX. Let us help you find the roofing solution that right for your circumstances.
- Roof Repair When you stay ahead of your roof repairs, you can put off a full blown roof replacement for a few years.
- Roof Replacement When the time comes to replace you roofing system, let us talk to you about the possibility of upgrading your roofing materials.
- Roof Inspections We provide roof inspection services to find out if your roofing products need to be replaced.
- Soffit & Fascia Roof Repair The soffits and fascia on your home protect your attic from water damage.
- Gutter Installation & Repair When your gutters are overflowing, call our staff and inquire about getting them cleaned.
Roof Storm Damage
After the Storm Roof Repair Services
When a strong storm hits your home, your roofing system can be seriously damaged. Fortunately, when your roofing system has been harmed by hail or wind, Apex Roofing offers expert storm damage repair services. We work hard to keep the prices for our services as low as possible, and we do accept payments from most homeowner’s insurance companies. Give us a call at (512) 677-6817 the next time you find yourself needing to employ a residential roofing company for storm damage repairs in Burnet, TX. Let us get your roof ready for the next major storm.
- Emergency Roof Repair If a tree falls onto your house, call our staff for 24-hour emergency roofing repair services.
- Roof Leak Repair When your roof has a leak, contact us before your house sustains significant water damage.
- Hail Damage Roof Repair When your home has recently been hit by a hail storm, you might need a roof replacement.
- Wind Damage Roof Repair Powerful winds may tear loose materials right off your roof and leave your house exposed to water damage.
- Roof Insurance Claim Inspections Insurance claim paperwork usually requires an inspection from a certified roofing company.
Repairs of Metal Roofing Materials
Metal is more durable than other, more common roofing materials. A metal roof generally lasts longer than a shingle roof and can withstand strong winds and severe hailstorms. A metal roof installation is also an economical roofing solution. When you want to talk to a residential roofing company regarding the benefits of a metal roof installation in Burnet, TX, call Apex Roofing at (512) 677-6817. We can help you understand all the advantages of metal roofing.
- Steel Roofing Steel is one of the strongest roofing materials on the market.
- Aluminum Roofing An aluminum roof is less likely to rust than other metal roofing materials.
- Corrugated Metal Roofing When your carport covers needs to be replaced, consider getting corrugated metal.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing Standing seam metal roofs are extremely water resistant.
- Metal Shingle Roofing Metal shingles offer the aesthetic of other roofing products without the high installation prices.
Premium Roofing Shingles
Installation for Premium Roofing Shingles
It used to be that your sole choice for shingle roofing was asphalt shingles, but not anymore. There are actually several distinct kinds of roofing shingles available for you to pick from. Each type of shingle roofing is designed to offer special advantages for your home. When you need to increase the curb appeal of your house, there are roofing shingles that create a classy looking roof. Other roofing shingles are manufactured to better protect your home from wind and hail damage. Whatever your house requires, Apex Roofing provides quality roofing shingles installation services. When you’re interested in premium roofing shingles in Burnet, TX, call our staff at (512) 677-6817 and start working with a reliable residential roofing company.
- Impact Resistant Shingles Impact resistant shingles are resistant to harm from even the worst hailstorms.
- Wood Shake Shingles When you want a charming, rustic appearance for your home, think about installing wood shake shingles..
- Architectural Shingles Architectural shingles have two layers of asphalt, which makes them more wind resistant.
- Synthetic Shingles Synthetic shingles provide the aesthetic of high-end roofing products for a lower cost.
- Tile Roofing Tile roofing systems look great on stucco houses.
Receive More Services for Your Residence!
At Apex Roofing, we are recognized primarily as being a residential roofing company in Burnet, TX, but we provide other services for our customers to select from. Components inside and outside of your house like your gutter, chimney, and siding will eventually require an update or a replacement, so our roofing company offers services to help get them in great shape. We are the business to contact when you need services for your residence, whether that is a siding repair or siding repair. Make it faster and more simple and make us your one-stop-shop for roofing services and home services rather than contacting other businesses for all of your service needs. To make an appointment with our residential roofing company for extra services, Contact us at (512) 677-6817.
- Chimney Repair Whether your chimney has a leakages or some different deterioration, you can contact Apex Roofing to have it repaired immediately.
- Gutters From gutter repair to installation services, we are the company to call for all your gutter requirements.
- Siding Repair For expert repair services for your vinyl siding, Hardie Board, or different siding material, you can rely on us!
Do You Need Emergency Roof Repair?
Damage to your roofing system may result in significant damage throughout your house. If the damage on your roofing system is significant, it will need to be fixed immediately by a staff member from a dependable residential roofing company. Situations that require prompt repairs are generally referred to as roofing emergencies. For dependable 24/7 emergency roofing repair in Burnet, TX, contact Apex Roofing. If you are struggling with more than on roof leak, or a tree has fallen onto your roof, call our staff at (512) 677-6817. A member of our roofing staff will arrive at your home to assess the damage as soon as possible. After the inspection is finished, your roof will be covered in a tarp, and we’ll schedule a time for us to finish the repairs.
Do You Want Help Filing Your Insurance Claim?
Fixing your roof following a storm may not necessarily be a part of your financial plan. You might be able to get your homeowner’s insurance to pay at least some of the cost of repairs. In order to get this service, you’ll have to file an insurance claim, which will require an inspection form from a certified residential roofing company. Allow Apex Roofing to assist you with that. We provide services to inspect your roof for your roof damage insurance claim in Burnet, TX. When your claim is approved, we also offer services to finish all the repairs. Call our staff at (512) 677-6817 to begin working with a reliable residential roofing company in your area.