If you need to employ a residential roofing company in Harker Heights, TX you want to hire a company that you know you are able to depend on to do a professional job. Since 2015, Apex Roofing has been providing affordable roof repair services to the community. We’re dedicated to making sure that our customers get the finest possible residential roofing systems. For this reason, we partner with the leading roofing manufacturers in the industry to buy the best roofing materials. We then pair these products with our expert roofing contractors who know how to properly install them. On top of excellent craftsmanship and strong materials we also offer exceptional client care to every single one of our customers. If you need to employ a residential roofing company that does roofing differently, contact our staff at (512) 677-6817 to schedule an appointment.
Is It Time for a Roof Replacement?
Regardless of the durability of your roofing materials, they won’t last forever. A prolonged exposure to fluctuating weather patterns breaks down your roofing products and they’ll need to be replaced. When you need to employ a dependable residential roofing company for a roof replacement in Harker Heights, TX, call Apex Roofing at (512) 677-6817. We offer a variety of roofing materials for your roof replacement, and we can help you understand your options for an upgrade to a more durable, more reliable roofing system. If you are not quite certain if you need a roof replacement just yet, let one of our roofers complete a roofing inspection. We will make note of the condition of your roofing materials and suggest either repairs or a replacement. Whatever services your roofing system needs, our office is here to help. The links below offer more information about our services.
Services for Your Residential Roofing System
If you want to make sure you’ve got a durable roof on your home, employ Apex Roofing as the residential roofing company for all your roofing needs. We are able to repair or replace all parts of your roof, including the flashing and the rain gutters. We are able to repair all types of home roofing systems. Contact our office at (512) 677-6817 to schedule an appointment for residential roofing service in Harker Heights, TX. We’ll handle everything.
- Roof Repair Routine roof repair may prolong the life of roofing materials.
- Roof Replacement A roof replacement can resolve all the issues that you may be having with your roof.
- Roof Inspections We provide roof inspection services to determine if your roofing materials need to be replaced.
- Soffit & Fascia Roof Repair Protect your attic from water damage by maintaining the condition of your house’s soffits and fascia.
- Gutter Installation & Repair Your gutters shield your house’s foundation from serious water damage.
Roof Storm Damage
Professional Storm Damage Repair Services
Severe weather can result in significant damage to your house and property. For your hail or wind damaged roofing system, Apex Roofing is here to help. If you filed an insurance claim, we take payments from most major insurance agencies. When the next major storm strikes hard at your home, give us a call at (512) 677-6817 to employ a dependable residential roofing company for your storm damage repairs in Harker Heights, TX. We’re here to ensure that your home is well protected from the next major weather event.
- Emergency Roof Repair When a tree has fallen onto your roof, call our office for 24-hour emergency roofing repair services.
- Roof Leak Repair If your roof has a leak, call us before your house sustains serious water damage.
- Hail Damage Roof Repair Hail can be extremely damaging to asphalt shingle roofing products.
- Wind Damage Roof Repair Powerful winds can pull loose materials right off your roof and leave your house exposed to water damage.
- Roof Insurance Claim Inspections We are able to perform the preliminary inspection for your insurance claim, and after the claim is approved we’ll complete the repairs.
Metal Roof Services
Among roofing products, metal is considered to be the strongest. A metal roof typically lasts longer than an asphalt shingle roof and is able to withstand strong winds and powerful hailstorms. Additionally, the price for installing metal roofing materials is very affordable. When you want to hire a residential roofing company to complete a metal roof installation in Harker Heights, TX, call the staff at Apex Roofing. We are able help you understand all the advantages of metal roofing.
- Steel Roofing Steel is a flexible metal that swells and shrinks in fluctuating temperatures, which makes it a durable roofing material.
- Aluminum Roofing Aluminum is an extremely lightweight, strong roofing material.
- Corrugated Metal Roofing If your carport roof needs to be replaced, consider installing corrugated metal.
- Standing Seam Metal Roofing Standing seam metal roofs are extremely water resistant.
- Metal Shingle Roofing Metal shingles offer the appearance of other roofing materials without the high installation costs.
Premium Roofing Shingles
Installation for Premium Roofing Materials
It was that your sole option for roofing shingles was asphalt shingles, but no longer. Shingles are currently manufactured from several distinct materials. The different styles of shingles offer unique characteristics and benefits. Some shingles provide added curb appeal with a sharp aesthetic. When your home is frequently hit by storms, you are able to install roofing shingles that will offer superior protection. Whatever your house requires, Apex Roofing provides quality shingle installation services. Call our office at (512) 677-6817 to make an appointment with a residential roofing company to receive premium roofing shingles in Harker Heights, TX.
- Impact Resistant Shingles Protect your home from significant hail damage by installing impact resistant shingles.
- Wood Shake Shingles If correctly installed and maintained, a wood shingle roof offers your house a distinct aesthetic and quality protection..
- Architectural Shingles Architectural shingles provide a beautiful asphalt roof for your house.
- Synthetic Shingles Synthetic shingles can mimic the aesthetic of both slate and wood shingle roofing materials.
- Tile Roofing For a European style roofing system, consider installing a tile roof.
Other Beneficial Services for Your Residence
Although Apex Roofing is a residential roofing company in Harker Heights, TX, we actually offer additional services that aren’t just roofing services for our clients. Elements inside and outside of your home such as your gutter, chimney, and siding will ultimately need to be upgraded or a replacement, so we supply services to help get them in better shape. Our roofing contractors are professionals in every home service for your residential property, from new gutter installation service to a siding repair. Rather than contacting a variety of other businesses for your home services, you are able to rely on our one-stop-shop company for each of your home service requirements. To schedule an appointment with Apex Roofing for other services, call us at (512) 677-6817.
- Chimney Repair With our chimney repair services, our technicians are able to make sure your chimney is no longer leaking or having additional issues.
- Gutters From repairing gutters to installing a new gutter system, we are the company to call for all your gutter needs.
- Siding Repair For expert repair services for your vinyl siding, Hardie Board, or different siding material, you can rely on our residential roofing company!
Do You Require Emergency Roof Repair Services?
When there’s damage on your roof, it needs to be taken extremely seriously. Severe roof damage should be fixed by a residential roofing company as soon as possible. Emergency roofing situations can result in serious harm to home or your family. Apex Roofing provides professional emergency roofing repair in Harker Heights, TX, 24/7. When you find yourself addressing a tree that has fallen over on your house or your roof has several leaks, contact our office at (512) 677-6817 immediately. Someone from our office will come to your home as soon as possible. Once the damage has been inspected we’ll cover your roofing system with a tarp and set up a time for us to return and complete all necessary repairs.
Inspection Services for Your Insurance Claim
Storm damage to your roofing system can result in you having to replace the roof on your house. The good news is that most homeowner’s insurance policies will cover at least part of the price of storm damage repairs. When filing a claim with your insurance agency, you’re probably going to need to get a roof inspection from a residential roofing company. This is how Apex Roofing can assist you. Our services include roof assessments for your roof damage insurance claim in Harker Heights, TX. After the paperwork has been filed and the claim approved, we are more than willing to return and finish all the necessary repairs. Give us a ring at (512) 677-6817 to set up your inspection today.