Apex Roofing based in Georgetown, Texas is a family owned professional company with an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. We have an excellent reputation and positive name recognition in the community and we are seeking a positive upbeat individual to join our team for the position of canvasser. We will put you in targeted neighborhoods that will provide positive results. All we need for you to do is set appointments for free / no obligation roof inspections. NO SELLING REQUIRED!
* Do You enjoy being outdoors on nice sunny days?
* Do You enjoy meeting and talking to new people?
* Do You want an opportunity to earn a full time income while working a flexible part time schedule?
Retirees, students, or anyone wanting to supplement their income are encouraged to apply. By the way, Women are very successful in this career and are encouraged to apply.
We pay a competitive hourly income of ( $15. per hour), PLUS weekly commissions based on appointments set. If you are well groomed and have reliable transportation we encourage you to apply today!
Call us at (512) 677-6817. Thanks!
APEX ROOFING NOW HIRING MARKETING ASSISTANT!
Are you ready to join an amazing company that firmly believes that talented people are the cornerstone of their business? Then Apex Roofing could be for you!
Apex Roofing is a top-rated roofing company servicing Georgetown, Marble Falls, and surrounding areas, set for rapid growth.
We are needing a multitasker who would be driving to neighborhoods and taking candid photos/videos, of our roofing jobs and using that as content to post to all of our sites.
Ideal candidate will be able to:
- Develop content for social media platforms
- Track and measure analytics
- Manage marketing campaigns and budgets
- Coordinate trade shows
- Plan and Implement events
- Assist Marketing Manager and the Director of Ops, with customer tracking duties and administrative work
- Track KPI’s on Excel
This is a great entry-level position with room to advance. Perfect for someone starting out right after college with a degree in Marketing.
- Marketing/Analytics/Social Media Management
- Spreadsheet management experience
- Computer literate
- Must be able to type
- Fantastic phone skills
- Strong Customer Service Experience
- Must be able to jump in and handle new tasks in several different departments
Interested or want to learn more about this exciting opportunity? Email your resume to email@example.com.